Step into the heart of Canada’s Charlevoix region and discover not just a casino, but a mesmerizing journey. Casino De Charlevoix stands proudly amidst the historic aura of the Manoir Richelieu hotel, making it not just a gambler’s haven but a testament to Canadian charm and hospitality.
Getting There: Pure Canadian Convenience
No matter where you’re journeying from, reaching Casino De Charlevoix is a breeze. Drive down to Pointe-au-Pic or hop on the friendly La Québécoise shuttle for a mere $15. Oh, and parking? Don’t you worry. There’s plenty of space to tuck in your vehicle, eh!
Gaming, Eh? Dive into a Canadian Adventure!
- Slot Lovers’ Paradise: Choose from 800 finely crafted slot machines, each telling its own tale of excitement and thrill.
- Table Games Galore: From the whirling roulette to strategic poker, the choices are endless. Blackjack, baccarat, Keno… it’s all there, waiting for your winning move.
- Digital Gaming: Experience Canadian-style online gaming right from your cozy nook. Whether it’s slots or table games, Casino De Charlevoix’s digital world is just a click away.
Taste of Charlevoix: A Culinary Odyssey
- St. Lawrence Restaurant: Indulge in regional delights while gazing upon the grandeur of the St. Lawrence River.
- The Bellerive: Whether it’s the day’s first meal or a refreshing lunch, enjoy it under the sun-kissed skies on the terrace.
- St-Hubert Rotisserie: Dive into the tantalizing flavors of spit-roasted chicken, tangy BBQs, and a brew collection that sings Canadian tunes.
Entertainment and More
A casino isn’t just about chips and slots. It’s an experience! Immerse yourself in a whirlwind of live musical performances all year round. And if you wish to rest those dancing feet, the neighboring Manoir Richelieu hotel promises a luxurious stay.
Why Casino De Charlevoix Stands Out: The Canadian Touch
This isn’t just a casino; it’s a Canadian story. From the backdrop of the historic hotel to the sound of chips clinking, every corner resonates with the spirit of the north. Book your trip now, for stories are best lived than told!