Located near Cranbrook, British Columbia, St. Eugene Golf Resort and Casino offer a plethora of services that guarantee fun, rest, and relaxation, all in one. The resort, owned by the Ktunaxa first nation, features a casino, exclusive hotel, two dining options, a spa, several attractive local amenities, and a golf course. At St. Eugene’s, you will be welcomed with both arms open and be able to enjoy its services at a reasonable price.
Casino of the Rockies is now a vital part of St. Eugene Golf Resort and Casino. This venue is a perfect destination for those who love the game of chance. Outfitted with 210 slot machines, the casino also features E-Roulette, E-Baccarat, and E-Blackjack. Also, there is a lottery center, a place where the action never stops!
Casino of the Rockies owns a vast collection of exciting slots of all genres. A vast majority of these machines were made by renowned developers, the veterans of the industry. Boasting a great RTP, most of these games also promise huge rewards.
Blackjack is one of the most popular card games in the world, and this casino boasts its most famous, classic version. At the casino’s tables, you will be able to enjoy this wonderful game and try to beat the dealer’s hand without going over 21.
Managed by skilled dealers, this game offers the ultimate blackjack experience when played at Casino of the Rockies.
Casino of the Rockies also offers several variants of roulette. Here, you can play either virtual or mechanical roulette, so, come to the casino, enjoy its cozy environment, and try to predict what number the ball will land on.
There are several variants of poker available at this place as well. At Casino of the Rockies you can play Classic Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Fast Action Hold’em, and Three Card Poker Six Card Bonus. The poker tables’ floor at Casino of the Rockies is a vibrant place, players from all around the state tend to play here.
For those who want to enjoy a relaxing game of pool, this venue offers the finest tables. Enjoy a drink and play this wonderful game at Casino of the Rockies.
Casino of the Rockies and St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino strives to offer only the best services to its players. Yet, to be able to enjoy this fine establishment, visitors need to behave according to certain rules:
– Those who are 19 years of age or older need to show two forms of identification. The casino accepts any government-issued picture identification such as driver’s license, passport, BC ID, etc.
– Customers can enjoy alcoholic beverages on the gaming floor but are not allowed to take these drinks through the doors to the lobby.
– In the event of disputes related to betting, the supervisor’s decision is final.
– Each person may redeem one coupon a day only. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
– Visitors need to follow the dress code. Proper attire that includes shirts and shoes is required.
– Foul language and profanities will not be tolerated. While at the poker tables, players can speak only English.
– By hitting the call button on the slot machine, players can obtain a reserved sign from a slot attendant who will arrive shortly. All credits must be cashed out before using the reserved sign. Players can reserve slots for up to 10 minutes.
– Floor Staff will cash out any credit left on an unoccupied slot. Also, Encore Reward cards left will be taken to Guest Services.
– Tipping is allowed and appreciated.
– Chips may be purchased at the tables and at the cashier. These are used for table games only.
A long time ago, at the location of today’s resort was a mission established by the Oblate Order in 1873. In 1897, the church was built by the mission’s father. When the rich ore veins were discovered, the Consolidated Mining and Smelting Company started doing business with a mission. The mission prospered and eventually became a large self-supporting complex, even owning the first flour mill in the region. After decades of struggle, the Ktunaxa first nation finally got reunited with that property. Visit the Ktunaxa Interpretive Centre which proudly displays handcrafted items and other culturally significant artifacts of the Ktunaxa culture. It is located inside the lower level of the St. Eugene Hotel.
St. Eugene boasts an exclusive resort that features 125 hotel rooms and suites. Of those 125 rooms and suites, 25 are in the historic Mission building. The guestrooms of the hotel offer a fascinating view of the Hoo Doo’s, the resort’s Championship Golf Course, and the Purcell of Rocky Mountains. From there, you can also see the Fisher Peak. Lodge or Mission rooms have everything that a premium hotel can offer you. You can sit back, relax, and spend your day in a calm and cozy environment at the hotel.
Silver Water Spa offers a relaxing and serene environment. Here you can rest and rejuvenate your body in peace, plus, you can enjoy the services of the specialized practitioners and massage practitioners.
If you want to enjoy fine cuisine, visit either NUMA restaurant or The 19th Hole. NUMA offers a spectacular view of the Fisher Peak and golf course, it is a restaurant and lounge that will provide you with an unforgettable dining experience. The 19th Hole is a bar and grill that offers a picnic food and beverage menu. This venue does not accept cash, so make sure that you have a Visa, Mastercard, or AmEx.
Finally, we should mention the phenomenal St. Eugene Golf Course that features 18 holes. Featuring breathtaking natural wonders, this course is surrounded by the Rocky Mountain Trench, Fisher Peak, and St. Mary River. The golf course also includes several practice facilities that you can enjoy free of charge with any paid green fee.
Follow the news on the St. Eugene Golf Resort and Casino website
Closed for winter, the resort will be opening in April. The casino is also affected by the Covid-19 pandemic so “stay tuned” and wait for the updates. You can visit the site by clicking on the link below.