- Extensive Payment Options
- No Payment Fees
- 24/7 Support
- Slow Withdrawals
- No Weekend Withdrawals
Cobra Casino is quickly becoming one of the top contenders in the world of online gaming. Established in 2020 and operated by DAMA N.V. Casinos, Cobra has swiftly made its mark by offering players a vast array of games suitable for any device. In this review, we dive deep into the casino’s offerings, payment options, customer support, and more.
- Variety of Payment Methods: At Cobra Casino, the plethora of payment methods stand out. Whether you prefer traditional banking or cryptocurrency options, this casino has you covered.
- No Payment Fees: Say goodbye to additional charges, as there are no payment fees associated with any transaction.
- Slow Withdrawals: Players might have to wait up to three business days for withdrawal requests to be processed.
- No Weekend Withdrawals: If you fancy withdrawing your winnings over the weekend, unfortunately, this isn’t an option here.
It’s worth noting that Cobra Casino has set limits on withdrawals based on VIP levels, ensuring a sense of exclusivity and rewarding loyal players. For high rollers, winning more than €14,000 may lead to payouts in monthly instalments, though progressive jackpot wins are exempt from this condition.
- 24/7 Live Chat: With round-the-clock live chat support available in both English and German, you’re never left in the dark.
- Diverse Support Channels: Whether it’s through email, the online contact form, or checking the FAQ, there’s always a way to get your questions answered.
For avid gamers, Cobra Casino boasts a robust library of games. From hundreds of slot titles to live dealer games, the choices seem endless. A neat feature is the ability to categorize games by provider, allowing players to find their favourites with ease. Table game enthusiasts can find variations of classic games like Blackjack and Roulette, some even themed for an added flair of entertainment.
While Cobra Casino has a few measures in place for responsible gaming, it could do more. Currently, players seeking to set limits on their account would find this feature absent. However, options to take a break or self-exclude are available through the live chat.